The La Mer Blue watch supports adventure and play, making it the perfect accessory for your little one. It is equipped with Japanese movement and mineral glass. With contrasting dials, the hours and five-minute labels are marked with small dots for clarity of time-reading. Mix and match the strap with other colour options in Sand, Sunset and Fish.
- Movement : Seiko quartz made in Japan with 2 years warranty
- Water resistance : 3 atm
- Material: Mineral glass (crystal); soft touch recycled thermoplastic containing up to 90% recycled scrap mostly from computers and cars (case); OEKO-TEX® and GRS certified ‘simil-nylon’ yarn made of 10% upcycled marine plastic and a remaining up to 90% of post-consumer PET from land sources (strap)
- Dimensions: 3.2 cmx 3.1 cm x 0.5 cm thickness (case) / 1.8 mm width (strap)
- Care: Band is easily removable NATO strap made of recycled nylon with strong steel buckle, machine washable up to 40°C
- Designed in Spain and made in Italy by Mini Kyomo